SCOPE OF WORK
This document serves as a Scope of Work (SOW) to the Independent Contractor Agreement dated as of ______________,2011 (herein
the "Agreement"), by and between J CARROLL MOLLOY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LLC (herein "COMPANY") and EXAMPLE CONTRACTOR, LLC (herein "Contractor"), which is hereby incorporated
Description of Services.
agrees to perform all required contracting Services relating to the rehabilitation ("rehab") of real property owned
or managed under contract by COMPANY located at 30 South Main Street, Doylestown, PA 18901 (herein the "Project").
Method of Performing Services. Contractor will determine the method,
details, and means of completing the Project. Contractor agrees to devote the required personnel for a minimum of forty (40)
hours per week to the Project.
Tools and Instrumentalities.
Contractor, at its own expense, will supply all tools, instrumentalities and all building and installation materials for the
Project, including without limitation paint, sheetrock, tape, mud, framing materials, insulation, patching materials, Durock,
green-board, Drylock, mortar spacers, decking boards and cleaning supplies.
Finishing Materials. COMPANY shall be responsible for procuring the finishing materials as provided
- Prep and Paint Finish of Entire House, including:
- Caulk exterior surfaces as necessary, prime all bare wood
- Paint siding, trim, doors, soffits, fascia, shutters, gutters, downspouts using 3-color paint scheme
- Paint/Stain front deck and back deck
- Demo Entire Interior, including cabinets/vanities and flooring
- Paint Entire Interior (Ceilings, Wall, Trim) Using 3-Color Paint Scheme
- Replace the following plumbing fixtures/finishings throughout house:
- Replace (2) Bathroom Sinks and (1) Kitchen Sink
- Replace (2) Bathroom Faucets and (1) Kitchen Faucet
- Replace (2) Toilets
- Replace all lighting/fan fixtures, including:
- Replace (4) Fan/Light Combos
(10) Interior/Exterior Light Fixtures
(2) Exterior Doors and (6) Interior Doors
Appliances (Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer)
consideration for the Services to be performed by Contractor, COMPANY agrees to pay Contractor the sum of Five-Thousand Eight-Hundred
Dollars ($5,800.00), to be paid based on the following payment schedule:
$800.00 upon signing of this contract;
upon substantial completion of all Exterior Work;
upon substantial completion of all Interior Work;
upon completion of specified Punch List items;
agrees to substantially complete the Project no later than March 1, 2011. For each additional full week past this deadline,
Contractor shall pay COMPANY a two-hundred dollar ($200.00) fee, to be deducted from the final payment from COMPANY. Contractor
agrees and acknowledges that such payment is not meant to penalize Contractor, but is a reasonable estimation of the damages
COMPANY will suffer due to such delay. No penalty shall be assessed if the delay is due to COMPANY's mis-scheduling of contractors.
COMPANY will not reimburse Consultant for any out-of-pocket expenses
incurred in connection with the Project.
This SOW will become effective on
the date first written above, and will continue in effect until all the Project has been completed and paid for, or until
this SOW is terminated by means set forth in the Agreement.
J Carroll Molloy Property Management, LLC
________________________________, General Partner
EXAMPLE CONTRACTOR, LLC
Contractor Name, Title